What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Maid to Order

Okay, Here's My Deal...

We, and by we, I mean mostly my husband with just a little help from me, have spent a lot of the morning trying to get a handle on the pigsty we call a home. We by no means will be done today, but we are trying to get it to look at least tidy. My husband started, but I gladly jumped in. I guess I figure that once school starts, there will be even less time than before to keep things up...so getting a jump on it today and the rest of this week (3 days of teacher stuff and two days of students) and we should be looking good by next weekend. Then it is just a matter of being vigilant in keeping it that way.

In the same vein, I want to make a real effort to keep my classroom under control this year. It is just so hard when I am a traveling teacher--I come and go, drop and pile.

Time for a lunch break and then back at it. When the youngest wakes up and eats, then I think we are going to go shopping, so better get done what we can now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!