What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Living Dead

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I feel like a zombie. I should be tired, I am tired, but can't seem to sleep at the moment. I am finally, I think, getting over my cold. A slightly stuffy nose and residual coughs here and there are about all that is left. Feel like one of the meds I took a bit ago is stuck in my throat. So many things are running through my mind--it is just sort of spinning. So, here I am blogging to hopefully get tired and clear my head of stuff like:
  • This week is homecomming week...one that is always truly productive in education. Yes, sarcasm...glad you picked up on that subtleness. Tomorrow is yad sdrawkcab** so my routine will be all goobered up.
  • The next day I go see a surgeon to see about a colonoscopy. Yay for me.
  • The day after I go to see my mom to support her before and after her colonoscopy. Yay for her. That is, if I am well enough to go. Don't want to get her sick.
  • well, those are enough to list for now.

(**backwards day)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!