What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Of Course...

Okay, Here's My Deal...
So I went to the doctor and at first she wondered about Whooping Cough as it is going around right now--and if that was the case, then the entire family would have been quarantined for 5 days--but after listening to my lungs, she decided that it was bronchitis. My lungs had wheezes and crackles in them and you don't get that with the Whoop. After another big fit of coughing while she examined me, she decided to give me a breathing treatment with albeutrol to see if it helped. When she checked my lungs again, they were cleared from the noises except for my lower left lung, so she wanted me to get a chest x-ray to check for pneumonia. I guess the treatments is the same for both bronchitis and pneumonia, so she gave me meds and then sent me fo the x-ray. I got done with that at 5:10p.m. so I won't hear until Monday if there is some pneumonia, but as long as I had drugs, that was good. So, I get up today all itchy. I mean itchy!! And a rash complete with hives. Sure enough, I look up side effects of the steriod she gave me and in rare (read: if it is going to happen, it will happen to the medical freak) cases, rash and hives are possible. Of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Let me know when you get the results.

~Gina

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!