What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Walking Death

Okay, Here's My Deal...

This is what I feel like. Walking Death. So sick. Going to the doctor in a few minutes. I think my cold or whatever it was has now mutated into something else. If I am lucky, maybe bronchitis. I sure hope mot pneumonia--but I have not been running a fever, so I don't think that is it. But with my medical luck, it will some new strain that has only recently been discovered, or if I am up to usualy medical par, I will be Patient Zero and it will be named after me. When will I ever be healthy again and when will my life not feel like crap caving in? If it weren't for the smiles and laughter from my boys, don't know how I'd get by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!