What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Helping Hand

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I love the nurse practitioner that I see most often in my doctor's office. I like the other one, too, but P. has really been great with me and my husband through everything these past few months. She knows how tight finances are right now and she has tried to give us as many sample meds as possible. She is really good about checking on your mental state as well as your physical state, too. You need people like that in your life. Family, friends and caring professionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!