What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hungry

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Grumpy. Tense. Impatient. Crabby. Snippy. Pi$$y. Growly.

Yeah, those are adjectives that I am sure my family, students and colleagues are using to decribe me right now. Same old same old as far as my attitude goes.

I think my biggest deal is the lack of spiritual food right now. I am so hungry for The Word and I am not getting it. Only been to church once since Dad died in May...and that was by myself, which isn't the best, but I think one of the boys was sick, so my husband stayed home and I went. But that was it and that was months ago :(

Anyway, I guess that is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!