What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Treated but no Tricks

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight was beggars' night in my community, even though Halloween is actually tomorrow. Towns around here do different nights so that kids can go to multiple places to score sugar. My oldest son was really excited this year. I think he is really understanding the whole thing now. He went as a new Star Wars character: Jacob Fett, son of Boba Fett. Anyway, he had fun. The youngest has no clue really. He wore a Mickey Mouse Halloween shirt with an LED motion triggered flashing light in Mickey's nose. He just rode in the stroller and observed everything around him.

It was a nice time and saw lots of my students--both current and former. And, yes, I am old...some of the formers had their kids with them trick or treating. I guess that is what happens when you teach in a community for 18 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!