What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Didn't Help Like I Thought

Okay, Here's My Deal...

A few posts back I said something about just wanting to go in to a field and scream until I couldn't anymore.

Well, this morning I did that, sort of. After I dropeed the boys off at their daycare/preschool, I drove a few blocks and then thinking it would do some good just to let out pent-up emotions and frustrations, just started to scream at the top of my lungs all sorts of #$%^&* until I was almost home.

Yeah, don't feel much better and now my throat hurts a little.

When it pours, He reigns...when it pours, He reigns...when it pours, He reigns...This too shall pass...this too shall pass...this too shall pass...blah blah blah--whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!