What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Heart of the Matter

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Another thing NOT to tell my mother--had a wellness screening at school the other day and my lab tests were not as good as I would like to have seen them. So, I am going to start to eat a little better and exercise some and hopefully in four months when they are repeated, they will be better.

In the meantime, my 42nd birthday is approaching. My husband asked me if I had thougt about what I wanted. Besides my health back, which I thought but did not say, I am not sure. Another thing I thought but did not say was to get back into attending church...I am spiritually starving.

Oh, well, that is about it I guess. Play a couple of games and then hit my pillow pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!