What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pressure

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I feel like my head is in a vice. Sinus pressure you can not believe is in my head. My head hurts, my treeth hurt, my eyes hurt, my hair hurts. Any of you that have had sinus issues before know of which I speak. If there was a penguin of death, I'd wish him upon my head right now. Uuuggghhh...............



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!