What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Knew this Would Come in Handy

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I am sitting in a class (on a break) about internet safety. Here is the cool deal: the instructor has much of hte class and info on a blogger account! So while others were busy setting up an account so they could access it, I was good to go! Not muich else going on right now, I guess. Maybe there will be more by the end of the evening...but, for now I will stop and collect my brain as break is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!