What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

On the Road Again...and Again

Okay, Here's My Deal...
Friday, we left home to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving. We were about an hour away when we saw an orange glow from a gianormous fire off to our west. So, we thought we'd investigate. As we got closer, my husband said to me, "Did you remember hte camera and the batteries?" "Yes, they are in the suitcase." "Did you grab the suitcase?" "No, didn't you?" "No." CRAP. Now, if we were just staying one night and I didn't have a million meds to take for my sinuses right now, we most likely would have gone on...but we turned around and got it. and just got to my mom's later.
Fast forward to Saturday evening. The phone rang and it was my brother and SIL. They were about 45 minutes from mom's on their way home. They were talking about something and it ended up having to do with her purse. CRAP. It was hanigng on a coat rack at my mom's. So, they ahd to turn around and get it.
What are those odds?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!