What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Snooze Time

Okay, Here's My Deal...
My sinus surgery went well the other day. And, I am amazed that I am not one big bruise. Considering that I am a human banana, I really have no bruising to speak of...just a tad around my nostrils. I have had a little drainage from my nose, but no gushing. And, of course, the perk of stuff like this is the percocet. Yay for narcotics. And the drug induced deep sleep that is a result. Finally, as always, my husband ROCKS during stuff like this. He takes care of me and the boys and the house. He is just awesome in every way. Well, I do feel another sleepytime coming on, so I will close for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!