What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

How How How Tired I Am

Okay, Here's My Deal...

It is Christmas evening. One boy is sleeping, one is still playing with toys. All in all, this was a good day. We were home, just me, my husband and the boys. They opened presents...and "Santa" scored brownie points with the boys.

The youngest really liked his Thomas the Train riding toy. He can sit on it and move it with his feet or push it with a handle and it plays music. That was the first thing he saw and he liked it so much he had a hard time getting interested in anything else until he saw a Mickey Mouse plush and book.

The oldest one had seen a kit with wooden screws and blocks and stuff the day he went to see Santa. He told him he wanted that. Then he talked about it every time we asked him what he wanted. Well, he got it an he was so excited.

They also opened gifted from their NC grandma and papa and aunt and uncle. Then spent the day playing and fighitng. Playing and fighting...over and over interrupted by a nap mid afternoon courtesy of the younger.

Tomorrow we are off to my mom's. We will spend the night and then have our Christmas on Saturday. Of course it will be bittersweet without my dad, but we will make the day about the boys and that will help.

Well, going to stop now and try to get to sleep earlier than last night. Gotta pack tomorrow and we have a drive of about 2 1/2 hours. Hope your Christmas was as good as ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!