What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Puke, Poo, Pizza, Popsicles and Pool Parties

Okay, Here's My Deal...

A couple of nights ago, my 4.5 year old came into our room to ask me to lay down with him. About 20 minutes later, I was awaken by the smell, feel and sound of being puked on. Yesterday, I picked up my 20 month old and sat him on my lap. when he got down, I saw that his diaper (it was morning, we had not gotten dressed yet) had shifted and there was poo all over him...and me. And this week, I have had many hands on my clothes that were covered in pizza sauce one day and popsicles the other. Finally, today is my oldest's first by iniviation birthday party. One of his preschool classmates is haivng a pool party this afternoon.

Yeah, I am so a mother :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!