What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Fetal Position, Anyone?

Okay, Here's My Deal...
There are just some days where you feel inadequate. When you feel your emotions are out of control. You know it as it is happening and you don't or can't change it. Then you feel like crap and even more inadequate. Luckily, they come less frequently and go away more quickly for me anymore. Anyway, doesn't the cliche say, "Tommorow is another day." ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!