What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Stop the World--I Want to Get Off

Okay, Here's My Deal...

"I'm so dizzy my head is spinnin'...like whirlpool it never ends...I'm so dizzy..."

That is part of a song by Tommy Roe, circa 1969. Before my time, but something you still occasionally hear on the radio. Anyway, that is how I feel. Everything is spinning. I am dizzy. Stop the world, I want to get off.

My mom is having health issues. My brother and SIL have some issues going on in their lives. My husband is having issues related to the fall (including his head smacking the cement...twice) he took at work. My youngest has been throwing up for the last few hours and is now in the dry heave stage. My oldest threw such a temper tantrum tonight we were afraid he'd hurt his hands from pounding htem on the floor so hard. My study hall is insanely out of control.

Blah blah blaaaauuuugggghhhh!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!