What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Want to be One

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Yeah, I like penguins. Quite a bit. However, I don't want to be one. School is canceled today. Why? The temp is about -7. With the wind chill, we are looking at -35 to -50 temps. That is just crazy.

I had to laugh yesterday when I pulled up to school. Here were the kids, waiting to go inside, all huddled up together--they really looked like a colony of penguins huddled together for warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!