What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Oooooh the Colors...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

My cell phone is disabled. Oh, I cna still make and received calls, but the screen is psychedelic funky colors and I can't read it at all. How, pray tell, did this happen? Yeah, I'm a dork.

Evidently, when it was in my coat pocket, I shut it in the sliding door of the van. I knew I shut somehting in it, but I assumed it was one of the boy's toys. Yeah, no, it was the phone...dumba$$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!