What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

You Have the Right to Remain SILENT

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I was brushing my hair this morning when I heard the doorbell ring and then knocking. My husband answered the door to find the police there. "We got a 911 call from this residence and now the phone is off the hook." Come to find out our youngest had been in the bedroom and had been on the phone. My husband assured him everything was okay and he just told us to make sure we keep an eye on him. Earlier in the morning he had gotten my husband's cell phone nad called my mother-in-law. So, it is just after noon and we have quite the amount of excitement in our home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!