What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TKO'd

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Battered and bruised after several rounds in the ring. That is how I feel.

Ever love someone so much--respect them even more--and then have them think you have or are tryingto hurt them on purpose? Nothing you say can convince them. And every time you try to explain, it gets worse? Making the knot in your stomach grow bigger and tighter? It sucks.

And it all boils down to something that you did and you wish you could take it back or never have done it in the first place...that sucks even worse.

I have lost too many tears over it. The things I hate the most is that now, I will never feel like I have their trust again and I that I will try to guard my every word--just waiting to say something to fubar the relationship even more. That sucks the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!