What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Nt Quite Spring Cleaning

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I know it isn't officially spring yet, but we did a bit of spring cleaning here today. And, unlike usual when I say we I mean my husband, I mean WE did. We each took one of the boys rooms. Last night we had already done a little in the living room. By no means are we finished, but we put a huge chunk into it. The youngest's room isthe most done. We got a lot of things out of there that were ours and not his...so now he has his own room that is just his (with the exception of my clothes in his closet).

Now I just need to get the fire under my butt to do the same thing to my room at school.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!