What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

End of an Era

Okay, Here's My Deal...
When we cleaned this weekend, the end of an era came to pass. We are officially out of the baby stage at our house. We converted the youngest's crib to a toddler bed, got rid of the diaper genie (which was on its last legs anyway) and took the pad off the changing table and put a small TV on it. Add all of this to the fact that he stopped using a bottle on his own about 3 weeks ago and there isn't much babyesque about our house anymore.
Next week we go to kindergarten round-up for the oldest. Where does the time go? Before I know it, we will be going to college orientation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!