What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Have (a) Class

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Haven't updated in a while because I have been busy with an online class that I am taking. I am getting a lot done and learning some, too. In my off time I have been hunting eggs on Facebook--I am up to 7,000 now. Anyway, didn't want anyone to think I had dropped off the face of the earth or anything.

I have also been busy tutoring a student that was expelled. There is another one that just got ousted this last week, and I have asked to pick thatone up, too. They are both in the same grade and were on the same team of teachers in the building, so it would be really easy to do. I hope they tell me sometime this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!