What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Three Amigos

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Just took a peek into my oldest son's room to see my husband on the bed on his stomach, with the oldest laying over him and the youngest sitting beside them--all three enthralled with Madagasgar 2: Escape to Africa. What a cute site. Those days will be fewer and fewer as the boys grow up, so I cherish them when I see them. I especially try to remember them when things are going south between the boys and they aren't getting along :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!