What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

5---5---5---5---1



Okay, Here's My Deal...

When the sitcom Roseanne was on, ther was a flashback episode to one of the kids being born and I remember Dan right after the baby was delivered saying, "5---5---5---5---1...YES!! Its' a boy!!!!!!!!!"

Well, the ultrasound revealed that we are indeed having another boy. So, we are on the hunt for a name. We have a middle name, but no need a first name. The technician was funny when she told us. She asked if we wanted to know and when we said yes, she poked around a little and said, "Well, he's not shy!!" and we saw the baby spread eagle leaving no doubt as to his gender.

Oh, and both mothers decided that they wanted to know.

By the way, in case you didn't catch what the numbers meant, it was for 5 fingers, 5 fingers, 5 toes, 5 toes and 1 penis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!