What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thicker Than Water



Okay, Here's My Deal...

My son is sick...some sort of stomach virus. Throwing up...but most of that has passed and we are on to the diarrhea stage now. So, we are limiting (as per the pediatrician) his food and water intake. Talk about heart wrenching...

NO solid food tonight. Popsicles are fine and so are lollypops, for some sugar. Water, Gatorade or Pedialyte once every half hour and just a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half. Do you know how hard it is to deny your 2 1/2 year old water when he is going, "wawa...more wawa please? More please?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!