What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just to Do It...


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I have not updated in a long time and thought I had better. There isn't much to write about right now. Nothing major or minor is irritating me and nothing major or minor has really made me jump for joy.

Our son can now say there is a baby in Mama's belly, but I don't think he truly understands. Probably won't happen until he actually gets here and we bring him home.

I guess one thing I can mention is the fact my husband got electrocuted...sort of...at work. He did get burned, but he's not sure if he really got any juice from the live wire or not. He was wiring in a room and all of the other outlets were wired the same, so he figured the last one would be too. He said himself he should have tested it, but he didn't and well, the wire he thought was not hot, was. There was a connection and some sparks and the insulation aroundthe wire cuaght fire...as he held the wire. He is fine, but we had quite the ER trip afterwards.

Our final Christmas celebration is done. Last weekend we went ot my parents...delayed one weekend dueto freezing rain and snow and a second due to not everyon'es schedule meshing.

Well, like I said, not a lot to report, but at least I feel like I have done something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey! In your honor, and Linkster's! Nothing to share, but started it anyway!

http://gotanyscoop.blogspot.com/

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!