What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Leaving On A Jet Plane...


Okay, Here's My Deal...

In about 8 hours, we are leaving for a 12 day trip to see my husband's family for Chirstmas. Flying. With our 2 1/2 year old. Entire trip: about 8 hours, including an almost 3 hour layover in an airport.

Other highlights for the trip...I started physical therapy three days ago because I have been having trouble with my kneecap moving on me due to three factors combining together (a) my arthritis (b) loosening ligaments due to the pregnancy (c) a mucsle on the outside of my leg that is trying to compensate for the loosening...and I guess I should add (d) the fact that I am overweight to start with. Anyway, walking can be painful and it is worse if I sit for a while and then try to get up as the new fly in the ointment is that is now almost locks on me when I get up after a while. Now, my ankle is joining the fun--I sprained it about a year and a half ago and it still bothers me some. Guess it is adjusting to how I am walking becasue of the knee.

I just want to be able to get through the airports fine because once I get the the in-laws, I can realx and rest and concentrate on a great time. I just hope I don't bring anyone down while we are there. And I hope that if I don't feel like going and doing something that everyone will go on ahead and not feel bad for me or upset at me for staying behind. I just hate that this has come up right before the big trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!