What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lick-a-fish


Okay, Here's My Deal...
I love to hear kids talk, young ones who are just learning to talk and the way they say and pronounce things is so cute.
My son right now has taken a liking to lick-a-fish, or as I like to say, licorice.
He loves nee-nee or popsicles and eyebeam or ice cream
He likes to play with meena...coin money and tickets...bill money (tickets comes from Willie Wonka's golden tickets and Polar Express' tickets to ride)
His grandma's, who were simply other papas to him for a long time are now his ammas.
He loves to count...2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 2
And what goes better for lunch than dog dogs and fry fries?
Movies and TV shows have their own special titles:
  • Ralphie...A Christmas Story
  • Rinch...The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
  • Train or Choo Choo...Polar Express
  • Charlie...Willie Wonka and the Chocloate Factory (the 1971 original)
  • NoNo...Finding Nemo
  • Pablo...Nickelodeon's The Backyardigans Series
  • Rocket Ship...Disney's Little Einsteins Series
I am sure there are more that he used to say and even says now, but that is all my brain can think of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!