What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things I Don't Like


Okay, Here's My Deal...
I finally made the MANDATORY switch to the new beta version of blogger today...not happy about it, I don't like being forced to do things, but hey, that is life. So, after I switch and sign in with my new MANDATORY google account, it tells me I don't exsist...but I do. So, wonderful new technology folks...glad I made the switch...why'd I wait so long?
Anyway, today is Valentine's Day. Wooo-Hooo. We are not doing anything much today. We are going to wait and do someting later. Okay, here is another deal of mine and most ladies I am sure will think I am nuts:
I tell my husband NOT to send me roses...not just on Valentines, but anytime. It is not that I don't like roses, I do. But theyare so expensive and fickle. I ahve never had good luck with roses staying nice for very long. I would rather he spend the money on two or three dozen carnations which last like a million days. Yeah, weird, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!