What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Little Things...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

It just seems that little things keep happening this pregnancy, making it so different from the first. Here are justa few of the things I have noticed/expreienced this time around:

  1. I am so much more hormonal this time andI cry so much easier at anything--last time I was hardly like that.
  2. My arthritis actually flared up in my knees this time about mid second trimester (but now has settled down and is not even noticeable)--last time it virtually disappeared.
  3. This time, no hints or signs of carpal tunnel--last time I had it in both wrists and wore braces on them for several weeks.
  4. I am now on an antibiotic because I have the start of a little urinary, bladder or kidney infection--nothing like that last time.
  5. I have developed a yeast infection not where you might expect, but rather under my breasts--not last time (I know, thanks for sharing that one...)
  6. Even though I have not gained very much weight at all (maybe 6 or 7 pounds) I feel so much larger than I ever did last time.
  7. I am STILL gagging when I brush my teeth, though not as bad--last time I was done midway through.

Just like I said, nothing too major but just the little things that keep happening. Makes me even more sure that the decision to go ahead and have the doctor do a tubal during the C-section is the right one for me. I can't imagine doing this again, especially now that I am 40.

Guess that is all for now...except to ask a fellow blogger, when a new post, there, Ohio Queen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!