What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Name Name Bo-Bame Banana Fanna Mo-Mame...


Okay, Here's My Deal...
We still have not 100% picked out a name for this baby coming in just under 7 weeks. We go back and forth, thinking we might have one and then we change our minds. Tonight, we think we have narrowed it down to two and three of the six grandparental units have agreed they like one over the other. I am hoping that by the end of the week, we will have a name picked out.
The hardest part is that when we had the first boy, he got our favorite name and now any other names just don't get us as excited as we were when we decided on his. We have had a girl name since we first found out we were pregnant the first time--so, if by some reason the ultrasound was wrong and it is a girl and not a boy, we are set. That has been known to happen and I joke that this may be the reason we can't seem to settle on a boy name. I guess we will know for sure in a few weeks, now won't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!