What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Sweet Leading the Sweet

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Last night we took the boys for ice cream. It was at a Putt Around golf place. They also have one of those playgrounds that are all meshed in with tubes and a big slide. We let the boys play in that after we got done with our ice cream.

Well, the youngest (2) hadn't quite gotten up the nerve to go all the way up the mesh path to get to the tubes and slide--he'd venture a few feet and then stop. So, we asked the oldest (5) if he'd let the youngest hold his hand and walk him up.

So, he held out his hand and led him up ever so slowly and carefully. It was a precious site. When they slid down, they went right back up again, going just a little faster. By the fourth or fifth time, they were pros at it. Just to see the oldest be so caring and the youngest so trusting...well, it was adorable.

I hope I remember that when the day comes when they are in the middle of a knock down, drag out brewhaha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!