What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, November 10, 2008

29 With 13 Years of Experience

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I am 42 today. We are staying home tonight because both of our sons as well as me are sick. This time I caught my symptoms before they turned into a sinus infection and an ear infection. So, I started a Z-pack, some antihistamine and a nasal spray this afternoon. We picked up the boys and found out that the oldest had just thrown up--he had been coughing and coughing so hard that he just got sick. He did it again when we got home. The youngest is getting over his pneumonia and now he has gunk in his eyes, so we are giving him drops. My husband is pretty much on the mend from his crap he got from em when I had bronchtis. He was sweet enough to send me flowers today at school. How nice. And, he is bringing home so Taco Bell for me to gnosh on for supper.

And many more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!