What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Dreaming Dogs and Squeaky Throats


Okay, Here's My Deal...

Many strange sounds have come from our home lately. The other night, I was laying down reading before going to bed and I heard a sort of puffing sound from the end of the bed. I glanced down and here was our dog...out cold but twitching his hind leg and puffing out his cheeks. Pretty soon, I heard a little grrr and then another and then a loud sigh. I read some more and heard him grr grr again, so I watched and just then he bared his teeth (still out cold mind you) and let out a low GRRRRRRRRRRR, twitched some more and then he was done. Don't know what he was dreaming about, but he meant business.

Now, the other strange sounds are coming from me. I have gotten this cold (knock on wood that is all it is going to be) and from all of the coughing, I have developed a severely scratchy throat and squeaky voice. Couple that with 3 and a half hours of parent teacher conferences last night and I sound just peachy today...ready for 3 more hours!

A note to my Ohio cohort...I also did the NCAA thing at school. I am about 148th out of 220 entries, so I feel your pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!