What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Slumber Party



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Last night about 2:45 my 3 month old woke up to nurse. While we were on the couch almost finished, my 3 year old came stumbling out of his room and cuddled up on the couch with us and fell soundly asleep, as did my youngest when he was done eating. So, not wanting to disrupt either of their slumber, I reclined back and slept, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!