What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, July 02, 2007

#$%^ing Human...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Occassionaly, you may have read my rants about the #$%^ing dog. Well, last night I am sure he was thinking that about me and I feel SOOOO bad.

My husband was changing our oldest son and I was in the other room with our other son. I heard my husband say, "NO! Bud!!" and I look out to see the dog squatting on the floor and poop coming out. I was hot and began to yell and kick at him to get him to get up and try to take him outside.

My husband said, "What are you doing?!?!" and I look down and that is when I realized it...and immediately it was clear: I am an awful owner.

What I had seen was not poop...but his testicles in a shadow under his tail. He is a golden lab and they are brown...I felt so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!