What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Eventful Day



Okay, Here's My Deal...

This was my day yesterday:

8am...sitter calls to day oldest son has had two runny watery diapers within half an hour

8:20am...sitter calls to report another, so I decide to call the doctor, who wants to see him in the afternoon

9am...I leave with my baby to order a plant for funeral for a friend's father then go to a fast food place for a quick breakfast in the car while baby is still asleep. I order a biscuit but they are out of them, so I get a croissant instead but when they give me the bag I realize I orded a combo with 2 sandwiches. I try to go pawn the extra off on my husband at work, but he is no longer outside and I can't leave the car without getting the baby out and waking him, so I decide to be fat and eat it myself.

12:30pm...as I am getting ready to breastfeed my son before we have to go and pick up the other son, I notice the dog just standing in the bedroom weird. As I finsh with my son, I know why...the dog comeout of the bedroom, penis out, engorged, throbbing, dripping because he is dry humping the air.

12:45pm...I make the kid switch at the sitter and take my son to the doctor, where he is incredibly good, so I tell him we can go get an ice cream cone.

1:45pm...I get my son in the van and try to plug in my phone charger in the cigarette ligther only to find it won't go in because there is a penny jammed in it...normally not a big deal, right? Wrong. In this van, lst summer, the oldest boy put in a coin that blew the fuse and in our van it not only takes out the lighter, it takes out the radio and the ability to shift into gears. Luckily, I knew I could yank hard enough to get it into gear and drive home if I got the penny out, which I did. Once on the road however, I foudn out that the fuse blown also took out the odometer and affected teh air conditioning. So, I called my husband and he said to go to a guy just dwon the road who can changethe fuse for me if he has one in stock in his shop.

2pm...McDonald's for the ice cream. I tell them my order at the drive through, but she doesn't hear me so I scream it at her in frustration. I get to the window andthey ahdn me the biggest cone I have ever see...AFTER I had told them when I ordered that it was fora child and to please just fill it to the top of the cone. They made me another.

2:10pm...the guy fixes the van and luckily, we ahd a spare fuse inthe van and it doesn't cost me a thing.

2:15pm...back to where i came from to go to Wal-Mart as both boys were out of diapers. I find a spot very close and open my red van door only to have the wind catch it and knock it into a white car next to me...no dent, buta red spot on the paint.

2:17pm...we have pulled into a new parking spot in Wal-Mart.

2:45pm...I got the the game room to play air hockey with my son as he has been spectacularly good at Wal-Mart. Put the 50 cents in an we get no puck to play with. I go to customer service to get my money back and it takes the custormer service manager 10 minutesto come and open the drawer for the cashier to give me my money. My son and I play a coupole other games and leave for home.

3:40pm...I pick up my baby at the sitter and we go home. It is nice at home and my husband takes the older boy for a ride and for supper out because he was so good for mommy.

5:20pm...I go to the visitation for the freind who lost her father.

8pm...the dog repeats his performance of dry humping the air and spooging all over our floor.

10:15...I finally get to laugh today when I hear the line, "Who's your puff daddy?!" from the movie Shark Tale spoken by, of course, a blowfish. I needed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!