What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

When it rains...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

It pours.

Seems that lately my family can't get enough of the doctor's office!!

First, it was me being pregnant.

Then my husband's stepfather and his appendix and then his gallbladder, which by the way came out yesterday.

Oldest son might have some allergies.

Youngest son had an eye infection at just days old.

Now my husband is getting tested for stuff...could be his gallbladder or a myriad of other intestinal ailments.

It is just crazy. And it makes you glad you have insurance...even if it is so stinking expensive.

That is all I got. Nothing too exciting around here right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Is everything okay with Brian and Owen? We are excited to see you all this weekend - we are thinking about Carlos for supper on Friday, if your house is up to it!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!