What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

He has arrived



Okay, Here's My Deal...

The new boy arrived on the 20th as expected!! Things went well and we ahve been home a couple of days. Here are the details:

Owen was born at 8:08 a.m and was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 in. Dark hair--tame, not wild like big brother's was. He has a story to tell about his going home day...not unlike his brother's tornado-evacuate-to-the-basement-of-the-hospital-story...his papa from NC, who had flown in with his Ama to help Daddy and Mama, had to have his appendix taken out the day Owen came home!! What a crazy deal that was!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!