What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Last Minute Things...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

We are entering the final countdown to babytime. A flurry of activity is happening...for me it is a slow pace, for husband it is a little more quick.

He, as I have already said and been very appreciative of has cleaned and organized most everything for the house. Today, he cleaned out both vehicles and mowed the lawn.

We are almost done packing bags...just a few odds and ends that are not absolute necessaries for the hospital need to go in, but if we don't get to them, that is fine.

People are in line to watch our son and we have a backup person to take me to the hospital if my husband happens to be out of town if something happens earlier than Friday...which I am hoping upon hope doesn't happen because I would have one honked off mother in law. I know in reality that as long s the baby came healthy that she really would not mind...at least, I think so. She missed number one because of being ill and under travel restrictions.

Thought that if I got my hair cut that I would feel good...wrong. It is not that she didn't do a nice job, but it is not what I was thinking and now I am regreting it. But that may just be hormones, too--they are in high gear right now.

The only thing now is a name...no, we still have not decided and it is drving me nuts!! Guess we will just look at him and decide.

Guess that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!