What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Little Diplomat in the Making


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Husband's birthday was today. We went out to eat and our almost three year old son was really good at supper. When daddy told him it was time to go, he stood up on the booth seat, waved and shouted, "Bye people! Bye People!" Where that came from, I have no clue, but it was cute. I just had to brag. No more deal. Stop reading now...go on, shoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!