What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Almost Too Much

Okay, Here's My Deal...

See those penguins?

That is how I feel.

All the time anymore.

Just crabby and baring my teeth at anything that looks at me...not even looks at me funny, just looks at me. Period. That is all it takes.

Good thing I only have 8 more days with my students...they are working my last nerves. Then two weeks off before the c-section and the new baby! That is a shining spot.

It is just that I get so hot in the mornings at school and then that zaps me so much by the afternoon, even though my schedule is light, I am whooped.

Then, because I am so tired, I feel like I am shortchanging my son because I can't interact with him like I used to. So, the brunt of taking care of him falls to my husband and I feel bad about that because he is feeling a lot of stress right now anyway.

There is so much left to do at school before I leave--my lesson plans are all done, but the state of my room is awful. There is no way I can leave it for a sub the way it is, but I am running out of time to do it all. Going in early is an option, but like I said I get so hot...after school I am so tired...so I try to do as much during hte day as possible.

The dog may have impregnated a neighborhood dog...now granted, our dog should not have been out running around loose and we should have fixed him by now, but, does it make sense to you that if you do not want your felmale dog to have puppies that you would either (a) fix her or (b) put her inside or in a pen when she is in heat instead of just tying her up in your yard? But, these neighbors are like the Clampets, but with a little less likeability. So, who knows what they are thinking?

Husband's birthday is tomorrow...have not gotten a card or a gift yet. Had opportunities, but have not taken them. Dork.

Maybe just because this is a Monday I am overreacting.

Guess I better go before I think of anything else to complain about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!