What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Done & Almost Done...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

I just finished this afternoon with a student that I have been working with on an independent study in high school geometry. We have been working hard for a while and she and I are both glad to be finished. We did not get quite as much done as I would have hoped, but there were some cooperation problems from the math department of the high school she is from...my Ohio friend will not be surprised to hear that, I am sure. However, we made the best of an icky situation and have done our best.

And, I am glad to say that I am almost done with being pregnant. I really have enjoyed it, but am glad to be moving on in a couple of days to the next stage. I think having two children in the house, one newborn and the other almsot 3 will be a challenge, but a blessing, too. How on Earth we will hadnle both of them, I don't know except iwth the grace of God. Everything will unfold according to His plan and we are just along for the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!