What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hormone Settle Down...


Okay, Here's My Deal...
I think my hormones may have settled down a bit. One thing that helped is that I went and got my hair "fixed" from the hair cut disaster the other day. I think that the original stylist really did try to do what she thought would look good on me, but I just did not like it and I was in such a hormonal state that I could not take it. So, today, I went somewhere else and said here's the deal...can you do something with it? She gave me a little bit more shape to the cut and took off some more length and it really did help a lot.
I think I have one more batch of cookies in me...I bought another bag of chocolate chips, so that will be on the agenda tomorrow and then I think I am done for a while.
Guess that is it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!