What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Here It Is...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

This is the last entry before we head to the hospital for the birth of #2...I say #2 because we wtill do not have a name...yes, pitiful. But, we have a plan:

no hair, it is one name black hair...one name blonde/light hair...one name

Yeah, sounds good, but who knows, we may look and find that aniother name entirely fits him.

Unless, of course, it was the umbilical cord or a shadow and it really is a girl instead of a boy then we are all set.

Well, better go. More news...AND A NAME...to follow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"YOUBEPU!" no joke, that's what your blogger gave me as code word! (??)
Like Ike? Love Roddy? Please sign the TFJ petition for Ike Eisenmann's & Roddy Mc Dowall's series of 1977 "The Fantastic Journey"
http://www.petitiononline.com/TFJDVD/
Congratulations on whatever it is that you gave birth to. (But why??!) ;-)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

WELCOME BABY!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to talk to you!! Let me know when you are home and somewhat settled, so we can catch up! I want all the details from you...Jeremy isn't that great with specifics. "They had the baby...I forget the name...I am pretty sure they are at Burlington..."!! :)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!