What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Bessie...Maybe Elsie?

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I just want to say that I am very glad both of my sons took to nursing very easily: (1) It is cheaper than formula (2) It is a great bonding time (3) It is best nutritionally.

However, there are times when I feel like a milk cow. Mostly because this little guy is a grazer--my first one seemed to eat a lot all at one time and was done for a while--this guy eats a little bit a lot, so it seems I am always nursing him!!

I do love the closeness and the fact that I have been using that time to also pray over my family...I figure that if God provided nursing as a way to bind with my son, then why not also use that time to bond with Him who provided me with such a wonderful family? But it gets tiring. I have finally given in to a couple of formula supplements that my husband can give...and alllowing himn to bond iwth our son, too...during the evening hours and that helps.

Anyway, that is all for today, so I will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!