What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Misery Loves Company



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Had lunch today with my friend from Ohio. She and her husband and two and a half year old daughter are here visitng for a wedding.

It was nice to see that they are having the same types of behavior/attitude issues with their daughter as we are with our 3 year old son. When you are going through the headaches and the stuggles and battles that pepper an otherwise cute and cuddly toddler's disposition, it can feel overwhelming and frustrating and that you are the only one who has experienced this stuff...

So, while it doesn't necessarily make it easier to deal with, it does make you feel better and that you have somehow not done your job when they were younger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!