What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

And the Rain Continues...



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Thought I better update. So far, nothing too much to report on my husband. The lab tests came back good so it may not be his gallbladder afterall. I am just going to say Yeasty Beast for him to chuckle at when he reads this and then say no more about other tests. By the way it was an ultrasound not a CT scan he had.

I think I may have panicked my Ohio friend about my youngest son's eye infection. It cleared up in just a few days, so he is fine.

The oldest son turned 3 today...but spent it starting out by throwing up and then having the trots all day...poor guy. Hope he feels better tomorrow.

So, there are a few more showers in the forcast here, but hope all clears up soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!